– Guests staying at the Keltfest Festival Camping accept any limitations or discomforts that go with staying at a festival camping. Even though there will be Vana Events staff present at the camping grounds at all times, Vana Events cannot be held responsible for any damage to, theft or loss of property. Campers younger than 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
– Bought on site glass bottles and (LARP)weapons that are brought as part of your costume are not allowed at the camping. It is possible to temporarily safe-deposit these items at the camping entrance. It is NOT possible to deposit gas bottles and other camping prohibited items.
– In the cooking area, you are only allowed to use distillers that make use of disposable gas cartridges, types C206, CV300 and CV470 plus. Using other types of gas bottles, (disposable) barbecues or cooking outside the designated cooking area is strictly prohibited because of fire safety regulations.
In extreme heat, staff may avert from this rule.
– Consider your neighbours. Don’t put your tent in someone else’s and try to be as quiet as possible after 23.00h. Party tents and other bigger obstacles are at the expense of sleeping tents. Vana Events staff as allowed to order you to remove your party tent. Tent sizes should correspond to the number of people staying in the tent. In other words: no army tent for only 2 people.
– Guide dogs need to bee recognizable as such, preferable by a harness, coat or brace. In doubt staff may ask about a guide dog certificate. Guide dogs need to be walked outside the camping area.
– Litter is to be collected in the trash bags which are provided upon arrival. Full trash bags are disposed in the designated containers.
– The camping site is divided in different zones, each of which are designated with red-and-white cordons. Tents need to be set up at the designated spots. Fire exists situated in between these zones, need to be kept clear of any items at all times. Tents blocking any fire exists will be removed by the organisation immediately.
– It is not possible to enter the camping grounds by car. Cars, vans, bicycles and motorcycles need to be parked at own risk at the visitors parking. Sleeping in these vehicles at the parking is prohibited.
– There are NO special facilities (parking spots or showers) for the impaired on the camping site. Due to the large distance between the visitors parking and the camping and the quality of our camping fields, we discourage people with a physical handicap to stay at our camping.
– Prohibited at the Keltfest camping: Open and closed fire (candles, wax candles, barbecues, torches, fire-eating, free poi or other fire shows), gas bottles (with exception of types C206, CV300 plus and CV470 plus), (LARP)weapons, drugs, glass, sound systems and power generators, animals (with exception of guide dogs recognisable as such), handing out flyers, folders or any other kind of promo material and all other objects about which Vana Events staff decides on the spot.
– The organisation reserves the right to permanently remove anyone from the camping site without reimbursement.